1. Navigate to the "Stake" tab. Ensure you are on the Frax portion of the website.
2. Choose the LP token from the list you wish to stake on Convex.
3. If it is your first time staking a particular LP token on Convex, you will be prompted to create a personal vault. Click the "Create personal vault..." button, and the transaction should appear in your wallet.
4. After the personal vault is created, users can enter how many LP tokens they wish to stake and enter it into the field shown. Additionally, the user can select any time-lock duration using the slider.
5. Press the "Approve" button, and the transaction should appear in your wallet. After confirmation, press the "Stake" button, and the transaction should appear in your wallet.
6. After confirmation, individual locks will show as separate entries. Additional LP tokens may be added to existing locks using the "Add liquidity" button.